Re: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt MkIV Support

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] ConTeXt MkIV Support
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 12:30:53 +0200

Hi Toias,

> Hey Mosè,
>
> thanks for the prompt answer. Meanwhile, I tried `M-x customize-variable RET
> ConTeXt-Mark-version RET', but Emacs says:
>
> Wrong type argument: symbolp, "string"
>
> :(((

Oops, that was my fault indeed, I'm going to fix it in AUCTeX
repository.  Until a new AUCTeX release, you can fix it locally by
replacing line 501 of file context.el

    :type "string"

with

    :type 'string

and recompile the file with `M-x byte-compile file RET RET'.

This error says all on how much I use the customize interface, I'm
sorry.  Manually setting the variable in the init file as I suggested
above should work flawless (indeed this is what I actually tried
during testing).

Bye,
Mosè

PS: when you reply to a mailing list, please push the "reply to all" button ;-)