[Audio-video] Re: Audio-video Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Audio-video] Re: Audio-video Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

Kaveh,

Great Kaveh will you also be updating the index files in the directories you
are working in?
If you want me to update the index after the file upload that will be OK. I
found files added with no mention of them in the index.html files. I will be
happy to update the index.html files. Just need a heads up be great to work
together on this so it can be reorganized ASAP.

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:48:36 -0700
> From: John Sullivan <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Audio-video] ghm videos
> To: Kaveh Mousavi <address@hidden>
> Cc: Brian Gough <address@hidden>, "address@hidden"
>     <address@hidden>
>
> Kaveh Mousavi <address@hidden>
> writes:
>
> > I will take care of it,
> >

> Thank you! Please let us know when they're up.
>
> --
> John Sullivan
> Free Software Foundation
> Manager of Operations