Re: [Audio-video] Re: Audio-video Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5

From: Kaveh Mousavi
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Re: Audio-video Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:43:38 +0800

Leo,

Please update the index for those files.

I will upload the new files and update the index.

Best regards
Kaveh

On May 14, 2010, at 2:54, Leo Jackson <address@hidden> wrote:

Kaveh,

Great Kaveh will you also be updating the index files in the directories you are working in? If you want me to update the index after the file upload that will be OK. I found files added with no mention of them in the index.html files. I will be happy to update the index.html files. Just need a heads up be great to work together on this so it can be reorganized ASAP.

Message: 1