Re: [Audio-video] Instruction to help on Audio and Video projects

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Instruction to help on Audio and Video projects
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:11:37 +0200

On 2013-09-25 at 02:40, John Sullivan wrote:

> I support all of the above.

Thanks.  I'll write a short text about all of this.

When do you think the new platform will be in place?  Maybe it wouldn't
be worth the trouble to streamline the current system if it were to
became obsolete in, say, two months.  But I really have no idea of the
time frame we're speaking of.

> The license should also be indicated ideally in the file metadata, or if
> not, in a text file that goes along with the recording.

Didn't know that.  I hope it's been done systematically up to this
point.

I'll add text files for the files I added; that's easy enough to do with
a shell script.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu