Re: [Audio-video] Instruction to help on Audio and Video projects

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Instruction to help on Audio and Video projects
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:22:51 -0400

Mathieu <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Le 26/09/2013 06:39, John Sullivan a écrit :
>>> When do you think the new platform will be in place?  Maybe it
>>> wouldn't be worth the trouble to streamline the current system if
>>> it were to became obsolete in, say, two months.  But I really
>>> have no idea of the time frame we're speaking of.
>>
>> I am really hoping it will be before the end of the year. My
>> thought was that after this batch of videos is uploaded, maybe some
>> folks here would be able to pitch in and help get it done.
>
> As Luca has uploaded and managed to almost entirely clear the task
> list by himself in a few days only, I would love to help on Media
> Goblin migration. :-)
>
> I was going to contact Luca about it anyway.
>
> So count me in.

Jason, can you update us on where the MediaGoblin transition stands, and
how new people can help move it the rest of the way so that we can flip
the switch and have the MediaGoblin site be the new face for
audio-video.gnu.org?

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.