[Audio-video] [task #12895] GNU 30 - Richard Stallman speech audience vi

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Audio-video] [task #12895] GNU 30 - Richard Stallman speech audience video
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:01:11 +0000

Update of task #12895 (project audio-video):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #2:

I went forward with John's permission, and added a one-part version -- plus a
lighter reencoded file, not ridiculously hi-res.

In the end I used Jason's version; it's the same video linked here but in a
slightly different cut: the full final auction is included (quite funny in
this case), rather than just the first two thirds of it.  I'm making this kind
of decisions myself as I'm sure they'll be uncontroversial, but please stop me
if you disagree.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12895>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/