Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibau

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 19:22:12 +0200

Hello.

On 2014-08-06 at 00:38, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> To come back to the actual point of the audio-video list (I don't know
> what the start of the discussion was there, actually)

You haven't missed much.  See
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/audio-video/2014-07/threads.html .

>, perhaps it would
> be useful to add a clarification paragraph at the beginning of the text
> transcript, to explain what was actually (confusingly) meant?

You're right, that needs clarification as well.

I can simply add the same disclaimer at
http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/ , but you might want to
propose some additional statement to be presented in your name (you
meaning Samuel and Jean-Philippe as well, unless there's some
disagreement).

I find your position as expressed in your message of Wed, 6 Aug 2014
00:31:13 +0200 to be very sensible and uncontroversial.

Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu      http://ageinghacker.net
* GNU epsilon: http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon