Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibau

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 03:47:24 +0200

Hi,

Would a "agreement" like this fit:
0. FSF and "Freedom 0" promote free software. "Freedom 0" accepts the FSF meaning om the freedom 0, and the FSF accepts to encourage free software devs to have an accessible code, that is a code clean enough to enable an assistive technology to interact with it (typically, clean enough to enable to an a11y bus such as at-spi to connect to it). 1. "Freedom 0" shall never say that a proprietary program is better than a free one, even if the free one is not accessible. 2. "Freedom 0" will be able to explain its meaning of freedom 0 to free software devs, however it shall always encourage users to prefer free software, supporting them using free software and make it accessible as much as possible at their level. "Freedom 0" will always encourage users to support free software to improve their accessibility.
3. "Freedom 0" will support all the initiatives in free software:
a) To make accessible a software
b) To create functionalities of assistive technologies

Is it a good synthetis of our exchanges (I assume the Samuel's mail was clear enough to make you understand exactly our message and our meaning of accessibility)?

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail:address@hidden

Site Web:http://www.accelibreinfo.eu