Re: glibc 2.2 and config.guess

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: glibc 2.2 and config.guess
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:13:33 -0500 (EST)

Hello, Vaidhyanathan!

> Due to glibc 2.2, the standard headers will no longer be included by default..
> So config.guess needs to add
>
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> after line 696..

First of all, all fixes to config.guess and config.sub should be sent to
address@hidden

Secondly, I don't know what version of config.guess you have. It's
certainly not the last version, because it has "CRAY-2:*:*:*)" at that
line, i.e. it's shell code, not C.

Please take a up-to-date version of config.guess from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/config/config.guess, check whether it works and send
a patch if necessary to address@hidden

It would be great if you could expain what exactly is happening for you.

Regards,
Pavel Roskin