Re: glibc 2.2 and config.guess

From: Vaidhyanathan Mayilrangam
Subject: Re: glibc 2.2 and config.guess
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:37:01 -0500

Hi Pavel,

Found out that my config.guess is at least a six months old.. The newer
ones have fixed it..

The problem was that with the new g++, stdio.h will not be included by default..
It needs to be included explictly to provide printf function prototype..

I got the latest one and the bug has been fixed..

So sorry for all the trouble :)

Vaidhy