Directory seperators

From: John Poltorak
Subject: Directory seperators
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 22:55:30 +0100

How does Autoconf handle directory seperators on a DOS file system?

I was under the impression that configure would convert a PATH such as:-

c:\usr\bin;c:\usr\local\bin;

to:

c:/usr/bin;c:/usr/local/bin;

when searching the path for certain executables.

Am I mistaken?

How is this handled under CYGWIN or DOS?

I'd like to see SED used to convert the PATH if the path seperator is
detected as ';' which seems to work fine under OS/2.

Maybe there is a CONFIG.SITE option I can use to invoke this behaviour...

--
John