Re: changes to get package to work with autoconf 2.49cvs

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: changes to get package to work with autoconf 2.49cvs
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:28:32 +0200

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 02:37:32PM +0200, Akim Demaille wrote:
: >>>>> "Nathan" == Nathan Neulinger <Neulinger> writes:
:
: Nathan> In particular, with autoconf I keep getting the error saying:
:
: Nathan> configure.in:2: error: undefined macro: dnl
:
: Nathan> Any ideas?
:
: Yep, send the top of configure.in.

The line reported is the first occurence of the macro, but does not need
to be the one that caused trouble.  You need to check the whole configure.in.
I'd just remove dnl's until the problem disappears - then you'll know which
one it is.

  Lars J