Re: autoconf-2.50 issues...

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: autoconf-2.50 issues...
Date: 31 May 2001 19:56:08 +0200

>> Well, please, interact.  Show the bad lines, show where you need
>> it.

Guillaume> That's what I tried to do, when I sent original message
Guillaume> with detailed problems!

Sorry, I might not have been very helping.  What I tried to say here
is that you sent output messages, but I'm interested in logical chunks
of _input_.

Guillaume> I didn't cry as a newbie telling you that your crappy new
Guillaume> version doesn't work where last version worked :). (a
Guillaume> pretty often heard sentence around many free projects)

:)

Guillaume> I'll return with all new feedback, but now I think that
Guillaume> given the too much differences between the two autoconf
Guillaume> versions, we'll still use the older version until the
Guillaume> situation clears out from the package authors.

Ah, then, indeed, it's more with them that I need interaction.