Re: bad config.h on Solaris 8

From: Ed L Cashin
Subject: Re: bad config.h on Solaris 8
Date: 19 Jun 2001 09:02:51 -0400

Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Sorry, but if you want help, you need to help us.  We have little
> time.

Sure.  :) (I know the feeling.)

> What version of Autoconf?

I used both 2.13 and 2.50 with the same results for both versions.

> Could you send the two versions of config.h?

Um ... no ... because the problem has stopped arising with my current
sources.  What a strange thing.  Thank you anyway -- hopefully it was
a fluke and won't happen again.

--
--Ed Cashin                   PGP public key:
  address@hidden       http://www.terry.uga.edu/~ecashin/pgp/