Re: Autoconf on OSF1 V4.0

From: Eric Siegerman
Subject: Re: Autoconf on OSF1 V4.0
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:29:39 -0400

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 12:04:35PM -0400, Lars Ewell wrote:
> configure: error: GNU M4 1.4 is required
>
>    Apparently I need to install GNU M4 but I am not sure how to
> proceed from here.

Welcome to the world of free software.

You can find that at:
        ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/m4/m4-1.4.tar.gz
If you learn that you need other GNU tools (which is pretty likely),
you can find them all on the same FTP site, under /pub/gnu/PACKAGE-NAME.

--

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        address@hidden
|  |  /
Anyone who swims with the current will reach the big music steamship;
whoever swims against the current will perhaps reach the source.
        - Paul Schneider-Esleben