E-Gold Account Verification

From: E-Gold
Subject: E-Gold Account Verification
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 07:57:53 -0700

  HomeMy eBaySite MapSign In/Out

Dear e-gold user,
As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a period review of our member accounts.
You are requested to visit our site by following the link given below
http://www.e-gold.com/verification/%?6488820019
Please fill in the required information.
This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free environment to send and receive money online, and maintain the e-gold Experience.
Thank you
Accounts Management

As outlined in our User Agreement, e-gold will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright 2003 e-gold Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
e-gold and the e-gold logo are trademarks of e-gold