How's autoconf-2.57a coming along?

From: Joseph D. Wagner
Subject: How's autoconf-2.57a coming along?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:32:46 -0500

I only use Linux in a limited manner, so I can't be much help to testing.

However, I do have a few programs that can't be compiled with 2.57 due to bugs
in that version.  Worse still, I don't have CVS access (i.e. I don't think my
browser supports it) and I've given up on figuring it out because I hardly use
Linux anyway.

Anyway, I know 2.57a is in alpha, but the release hasn't been updated since
June 20th.  I'm wondering how it's coming along.  Is it still in alpha?  Is it
now in beta?  Are you about to release a production version of the patch?

If it's still in alpha, could you please update the alpha package?

TIA.

Joseph Wagner