error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion

From: Roopa Prabhu
Subject: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
Date: 26 Sep 2003 09:57:31 +0530

Hello,

I have been trying to compile the mpich 1.2.5 sources.
In the sources for ch_p4 device ie, in mpich/mpid/ch_p4/p4 when I try
doing a autoconf to recreate the configuration file I get the following
error :

configure.in:280: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
autoconf/programs.m4:451: AC_PROG_RANLIB is expanded from...
configure.in:280: the top level

I am using GNU autoconf 2.53

I tried calling autoupdate and stuffs thats already on the mailing
lists. Wanted to know where is _m4_divert_diversion defined ?

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks
Roopa