about compiling

From: dfs sd
Subject: about compiling
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:18:53 +0800 (CST)

 Hi,guys!

>Are you referring to "MAD: MPEG Audio Decoder" ?
Yes,Yes it is.
>Could you point us in the direction of the software you are trying to use.

 I just want to use it as a decorder! Can you tell me how I can do that?

>I haven't heard of the Nios SDK Shell before, but it appears to >be a
>derivative of Cygwin from these pictures:

>http://www.infohobby.jp/faq/Nios/exp/sdk_shell.html

>could you confirm this... if you type in "uname" and press >enter; what
>does it say ?

Yes,I have see the HTML,that's just the Shell I use,so do you mean I have not
to compile the MAD before I use it?
 But I don't know how to use it very well?
Thank you for your time!

HeWeidong

Regards

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?