Conditional compiling?

From: Daniel Pekelharing
Subject: Conditional compiling?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:12:23 +0200

Hi all,

I have some parts of my app which I want to be optional, so if the user
doesn't have library x then just compile without some features.

I figure with single isolated calls I should just surround them with
#ifdef statements, but I have also a couple of entire c files dedicated
to them...
Should I just #ifdef the entire c file?
Or is there someway I can tell autoconf to just ignore them?

Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question..

Thanks!

--
Daniel Pekelharing
<address@hidden>