how to modify configure?

From: Péntek Imre
Subject: how to modify configure?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:19:19 +0200

Hello,

I have this ubuntu-specific issue:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdevelop/+bug/253286
the last 3 post show that I am about to find a real solution to this problem. I
traced back the issue to a workaround consisting of a configure modification,
which would mean whenever I am about to re-run autoconf I would need to apply
again that patch by hand, but I am about to find a permanent solution.
I want to propagate this patch backward to a permanent file:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdevelop/+bug/253286/comments/32
Unfortunately I am not able to trace this bug back any further. Can you give
me a hint where can I find the appropriate file, or how can I find the filename
in
my kdevelop project? Thank you in advance.
--
Üdvözlettel: Ifj. Péntek Imre
E-Mail: address@hidden