Re: Adding an external project to autoconf

From: Steffen Dettmer
Subject: Re: Adding an external project to autoconf
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:35:56 +0200

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Dan Smithers <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am trying to add an external project to my autoconf setup.

Could I add a related question: is there a way to have
sub-package-specific configure options?

For example, when having packages p1, p2 and p3 and a "p" top level
configure listing them as subdirs and assuming all packages support
"--enable-debug", is there a way to enable debug just for one package,
lets say p2? Something like --enable-p2-debug or
--conf-p2-enable-debug or so?

Steffen