Re: determining 32 v. 64 bit compilatio

From: Raphael 'kena' Poss
Subject: Re: determining 32 v. 64 bit compilatio
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:53:01 +0200

Op 29 jun 2010, om 22:35 heeft Wesley Smith het volgende geschreven:

> I don't disagree, but let's consider this an academic exercise at this
> point.  I'd actually like to know how to do this regardless of whether
> it violates anyones code sensibilities.

Before we answer your question, I'd like a clarification: what would be the
proper setting on OS X for you, when the compiler generates both 32-bit and
64-bit code in the same object?

In other words, are you looking for a configuration variable that changes the
way your code is compiled, or are you looking for a way to change the name of
the files that are generated by the compiler?

(That influences how to write the test in "configure").

cheers

-- k