Question on configure summary with subpackages

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Question on configure summary with subpackages
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 15:45:20 +0200

Dear all,
I'm using autoconf for my software package which has several subpackages
included via the AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS. The configure output then looks like
this:
<configure output main package>
<configure output subpackage 1>
<configure output subpackage 2>
<configure output subpackage n>
Is it possible to get a configure summary for the whole package
after the output of the last subpackage n? (a summary that e.g.
contains information on chosen options, enable features etc.)
Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers,
    JRR

--