Re: [avr-chat] Bizzare Postings

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Bizzare Postings
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:20:02 +0100 (MET)

Mark Weston <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can you have a look to see if you can stop these individual emails?
> Thank you.

Please do not send this kind of requests to the list itself.  Hundreds
of people will read your message who cannot help you in the slightest
way.

In general, report *any* kind of problems to the list administrator.
As a rule of thumb, you can always get the list administrator's
address (for any properly managed list) by appending "-request" to the
name of the list, e.g. avr-chat-request at nongnu dot org for this
list.

Also remember that you can administer your own subscription completely
yourself.  Follow the link that mailman adds to each of the messages
in the footer, and you can get to your own admin page.

I've cleared your "plaintext" mail flag, and hope that was your
problem.  (Note that I'm cc'ing you this mail explicitly, so don't be
surprised to get it directly as well.  I'd like to make sure you get
it.)