Re: [avr-chat] Re: WinAvr 2005... compile problems

From: Frederik ROULEAU
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Re: WinAvr 2005... compile problems
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:47:34 +0100

Just a point. I do not think that the case *insensitiveness* of windows comes from the file system itself. It rather comes from Win32 API. For example, if you are using SFU (the POSIX layer for Windows), during install you can choose to have a real case sensitive system. And then everything works as on any POSIX system.

SFU is available at no cost from M$ and all the AVR stuff should work fine (I have only tested avr-gcc).
But I do not remember the licensing term....

Frederik,