Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [avr-chat] Tenfold acceleration of Similar is p

From: Björn Haase
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [avr-chat] Tenfold acceleration of Similar is possible.
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 08:55:20 +0200

> >>Also, according to Björn (CC'd), it's the only known simulator that will
> >>run the GCC test suite. So if there's a patch that will speed up
> >>execution of the latest release of simulavr, I'm open to it. Even if it
> >>is unmaintained in the long term.
Hi, just in order to clear up one point:
It is true that simulavr is the only simulator that to my knowledge ever has
been used to run the gcc testsuite. On reason, however is that I just never
succeeded in building simulavrxxx.  At the time I tried it, there seemed to
be some serious configure problems and I did not want to waste time on an
issue where I already had a working solution (simulavr).

Yours,

Björn