[avr-chat] libat43usb

From: Dean Hall
Subject: [avr-chat] libat43usb
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:09:38 -0500

Hello,

I have started developing a library for USB functions for the AT43USB355. I plan to release this library as open source code under the title libat43usb. I would like to use the AVR USB project on Savannah.nongnu.org as the hosting project since it has an appropriate name, is indexed in google, and is not showing active development. So if anyone has a direct contact to Peter Sander, please have him get in touch with me. I would like to avoid making a new project that has a similar title and purpose. If I don't hear from him soon, I will create a new project elsewhere and announce it on these lists. After that, I will stick to the project mailing list.

libat43usb is in the very early stages. I am just getting my prototype hardware, the AvrUpod, soldered together. libat43usb will be targeted toward the '355 at first, but I hope that others will contribute code for the 32X and 38X series processors.

regards,

!!Dean