Re: [avr-chat] Which simulator to use?

From: Kitts
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Which simulator to use?
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 21:20:24 +0530

On Sunday 08 May 2005 4:38 pm IST, Francisco Silva wrote:
> > Then you might want to check out PCB
> > http://pcb.sourceforge.net/
>
> and Kicad
> <http://www.lis.inpg.fr/realise_au_lis/kicad/>

Thanks guys. I have seen both of these and they both seem nice, but are
for designing schematics and PCB's for which i use EAGLE. I would like
to use one of these but they do not provide me with all that EAGLE can.
Or do they?

What i am really looking for is hardware/software simulators something
like VMLab. I want to try simulavrxx but dunno where to start. I guess
i will figure that out soon.
--
Cheers!
Kitts