[avr-chat] avr-objdump

From: eziobalbo
Subject: [avr-chat] avr-objdump
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:40:07 +0200

I have a strange problem about avr-objdump.
Using the option -S I don't see the source code
mixed in the binary code.

I use autotools to create Makefile.

This is Makefile.am

********************
bin_PROGRAMS = gms
gms_SOURCES =   main.c port.c init.c exception.c timer.c \
                global.h port.h init.h exception.h mcu.h timer.h \
                callback.c callback.h tevent.c tevent.h \
                mb15e03.c mb15e03.h delay.h wireless.c wireless.h
INCLUDES =
LIBS =
CC = avr-gcc
MCU = atmega8515
OPTLEVEL = s
CFLAGS=-g -mmcu=$(MCU) -O$(OPTLEVEL) -Wall
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Map,$(bin_PROGRAMS).map -mmcu=$(MCU) \
        -lm $(LIBS)
********************

I can see the source code in the binary only for every object file (.o).

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Ezio

TISCALI ADSL 6 MEGA FLAT CON 3 MESI GRATIS!
Con Tiscali Adsl 6 Mega Flat navighi con la SuperVelocita'
a soli 29.95 euro al mese, senza limiti di tempo.
E se attivi entro il 31 maggio, 3 MESI sono GRATIS!
Scopri come risparmiare navigando veloce su
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/6flat_tc/