RE: [avr-chat] avr-objdump

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] avr-objdump
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 09:23:37 +1200

> I have a strange problem about avr-objdump.
> Using the option -S I don't see the source code
> mixed in the binary code.

I noticed a similar thing the other day when  was wanting to look at the
generated assembler for some C code and when I looked at the .lss file, it
contained the C source for my main module but all the other SRC files just
seemed to only have the assembler.

I have not reverted back to the previous WinAVR to see if it makes a
difference.

Do any of the more experienced guys give me some clues as to where to start
looking. I am fairly confident that the options in the makefile have not
changed so I guess there must be some change in the toolset that has
different behaviour.

Cheers

Alex