Re: [avr-chat] KamAVR

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] KamAVR
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 05:58:54 -0600

Royce & Sharal Pereira wrote:

Hi,
Is any one using the KamAVR IDE?

Yes. Go to the AVR Freaks website and visit the AVR GCC Forum. There you'll find a number of users.

I understand it may replace PN in future WinAVR versions.

Heavy emphasis on the 'may'.

I tried it out, liked it, but have a couple of 'How to' questions (the current version does not have the 'help' menu yet)..

I would suggest posting on the AVR GCC Forum in the AVR Freaks website. The author is very responsive there to inquiries.

HTH
Eric