Re: [avr-chat] PID Tutorial/ Examples

From: Royce & Sharal Pereira
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] PID Tutorial/ Examples
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:27:26 +0530

Hi Alan,

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 02:45:28 +0530, Alan Kilian <address@hidden> wrote:

     Royce,

        I wrote an article about PID control for the July 2000 issue of
        Circuit Cellar Ink.

        It's available here: http://www.tcrobots.org/articles/articles.htm

--Sorry Alan, but it looks like the link's broken..."Page cannot be found".
Any place else I can get the article?

        In the mean time, you can get the article here:
        http://bobodyne.com/web-docs/robots/index.html

--Yes,thanks, the link has magically appeared on your homepage (I'd already checked it out whilst searching for the article) !!

One gripe though, Fig. 1 (the schematic) is empty- just some dots..!
I checked out the JRKERR website - can you confirm that it's the schematic at the bottom of this page:

http://www.jrkerr.com/picsrvsc.pdf

Thanks & regards,

--Royce.