Re: [avr-chat] Can anyone identify this JTAG interface?

From: Richard Urwin
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Can anyone identify this JTAG interface?
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:54:34 +0100

On Wednesday 10 Aug 2005 18:29, Richard Urwin wrote:
> I have found a really cheap JTAG interface board. It is based on a PC
> parallel port as many of them are, but this appears to be
> non-standard - in that I couldn't find anything on the net that used
> the same parallel port pins.

No replies, so I guess this one is unique. In that case what do people
suggest I modify it to? I'm interested in both AVRs and CPLDs.

Currently it has 4 outputs and one input, although it would be easy
enough to add one or two with hand wires.

Is the wiggler widely supported or does some other standard have more
support? I'm using Linux, but I may want to use it under Windows as
well.

--
Richard Urwin