[avr-chat] RE: AVR-chat Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] RE: AVR-chat Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:11:30 -0700

Hi,

Anybody have experience, info, or documentation on the SDIO spec (using SD
cards for devices other than memory).  I have a device in need of a simple
serial interface for PDA's with SD slot.  I would assume that a serial
device description is part of the SDIO spec, but as it's for a personal
project I'm not about to drop the $20k to get the full spec...

Thanks,
Steve