[avr-chat] Insight

From: Kingston Co.
Subject: [avr-chat] Insight
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:56:06 -0700

All:
Has anybody had any success installing Insight for avr in their systems?
I have a Mac with system OS X (10.4.2) and latest X11 installed with fink.
I have successfully installed:
binutils 2.16.1
gcc 3.4.3
avr-libc 1.2.5
avr-gdb 6.3.50.20050920-cvs
avarice 2.3
ddd 3.3.10
simulavrxx 0.8.006

All these tools installed without to much trouble, and seem to work OK. Even ddd with its GUI works fine under X11 under Aqua. I have been trying for 2 months now to get Insight to compile and work but to no avail. Anyone have any ideas.

Fred
Kingston Co.
address@hidden