[avr-chat] Re: 1. GLCD and MMC in ATMega8535 (fga)

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] Re: 1. GLCD and MMC in ATMega8535 (fga)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:19:35 -0700

I'm newbie in AVR. I need your help. How to interface in SPI Graphic LCD and
MMC in ATmega8535 ? Does it need I/O expander ? Could you give me the
schematics ?
Thank you

If you're willing to go SD (don't know if MMC is supported also), try serching for "efsl" on sourceforge - I've played with about a dozen SD/MMC/FAT libraries, and this one is by far the most professional and "cleanest".  I highly recommend it.  Also, AVR is one of the tested configurations.  Best of luck,
Steve