[avr-chat] Status of GCC and ATmega2561?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [avr-chat] Status of GCC and ATmega2561?
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:15:56 -0700

What's the status on GCC support for the 256k parts? I don't need access to the full flash (128k is more than adequate), and I guess I can get by without gdb, but I need to be able to use the JTAGICE and avarice to program the part.

I know there was a patch to GCC for this, but I don't know where to find it or how to apply it. This is kind of urgent, as we're trying to get ready for the competition in one week.

Thanks!

--
Rick