[avr-chat] Twitest updated to handle larger EEPROM devices

From: Ruwan Jayanetti
Subject: [avr-chat] Twitest updated to handle larger EEPROM devices
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 23:17:30 +0530

Hi,

I update the twitest distributed with AVR-GCC examples to be able to
handle larger EEPROM devices having 16 bit page address. Devices from
24C32 and up have 16 bit addresses. I tested this update with an Atmel
24C512 and also made sure it did not broke the smaller devices. A
compile time switch is introduced to compile between smaller and
larger devices. I wish this will be useful some time or the other.

Cheers,

Ruwan Jayanetti