[avr-chat] AVR Studio: "jump to source line in error" not working?

From: Chuck Hackett
Subject: [avr-chat] AVR Studio: "jump to source line in error" not working?
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:55:31 -0600

(Resend because I didn't see it come through the list - sorry if it's a
duplicate)

I have a problem with AVR Studio (Version 4.13, Build 528).

I compile a project (GCC project, using F7 to rebuild) which results in various
errors.  When I click on one of the errors in the build window nothing happens.
 The project is in a folder under the C drive → "C:\ethernutx4x4x0\nutapp\Pump
Monitor" (I changed ethernut-4.4.0 to ethernutx4x4x0 in case “-“’s and “.”s
were confusing it).  When the project was under “My Documents” ("C:\Documents
and Settings\Charles Hackett\My Documents\Pump Monitor") the "jump to source
line in error" function worked fine.

I need to move it to the new location to (as far as I can tell) satisfy the way
Makefiles work for EtherNut.

Does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,

Chuck Hackett
"Good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment"
7.5" gauge Union Pacific Northern (4-8-4) 844 http://www.whitetrout.net/Chuck