RE: [avr-chat] AVR Studio: "jump to source line in error" not working?

From: Chuck Hackett
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] AVR Studio: "jump to source line in error" not working?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:22:33 -0600

Thanks for the reply Blake.  I checked my files and they all seemed to end
in CR/LF but I might have missed one.

I searched AVRFreaks and I found a thread in the AVF Studio forum that
indicated a problem when the "external makefile" option was used.  Turning
this off seems to have cured my problem (GCC & AVR Studio 4.13 bld 528).

Now I just have to figure out all the options I need in the AVR Studio
generated makefile (project Configuration Options) to compile Ethernut
projects.

Has anyone setup the Configuration Options in AVR Studio for compiling
Ethernut?  If so, I'd appreciate some pointers to keep from having to track
down each error ...

Cheers,

Chuck Hackett
"Good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment"
7.5" gauge Union Pacific Northern (4-8-4) 844
http://www.whitetrout.net/Chuck