[avr-chat] function with default value of argument

From: Kreyl
Subject: [avr-chat] function with default value of argument
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:10:04 +0400

    Hi!

  I would like to use function with default value of an argument, so I
  wrote next:

  Definition:

  void LCDWrite (uint8_t Destination, uint8_t AData, uint8_t DontWait=0);

  Implementation:

  void LCDWrite (uint8_t Destination, uint8_t AData, uint8_t DontWait) {
    // do smth.
  }

  But I receive error message about definition:

  error: expected ';', ',' or ')' before '=' token

  What am I doing wrong? Where can I read about it?

  Thanx!

                                          Best regards,
                                                        Kreyl

                                          mailto: address@hidden