[avr-chat] Today I killed my first AT90USB162.

From: jan
Subject: [avr-chat] Today I killed my first AT90USB162.
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:01:41 +0100

Hi,

After having tested a demo application using Flip I enabled debugWire
using SPI. Tested to set breakpoints and single-step a bit. Seemed OK.
Then I disabled debugWire using the button in platform options. After
that it's impossible to talk to the chip either via debugWire or SPI.

Same thing has happened with a few ATtiny2313 a couple of years ago.

I'm using AVRStudio 4.15 build 623 and JTAGICE MkII.

I guess the only way to fix the problem is to replace the chip. Or?

Anyone out there with similar experiences?
/Janne

--
You deserve a better life, dump Windows!