Re: [avr-chat] Today I killed my first AT90USB162.

From: Toan Pham
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Today I killed my first AT90USB162.
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:23:47 -0400

Jan,

I dont think that you need to parallel program your AT90.  There is
nothing wrong with it.
Check all your cables from the MKII to the micro; and set the right
fuse to go back to SPI.
I've done this over 500 times.   What procedure do you follow to do
this, i'd like to read it
and see if you miss anything.  thanks

Toan