[avr-chat] How can I get AT90SCR100?

From: Kreyl
Subject: [avr-chat] How can I get AT90SCR100?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:35:24 +0300

    Hi!

  Our  company  would  like  to  build  Smart  Card  reader  with some
  additional functionality. So, we need AT90SCR100, that looks exactly
  what we need.

  Alas,  there  is  nothing  alike  in  nearest etc. Please, would you
  suggest,  how  can I get it? Which local distributors could we apply
  to?

  We located in Moscow, Russian Federation.

  Thanks!

                                          Best regards,
                                          Kruglov Gennadiy

                                          mailto: address@hidden