RE: [avr-chat] measuring stack/heap usage

From: Matt.Vandewerken
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] measuring stack/heap usage
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:41:22 +1100

Which may not be a desirable thing for those with external memory?

One of my systems has a mega128 on board, with 32k external RAM; one of the
problems I guess with this is that the stack must reside in internal RAM, so I
am constantly looking for ways to utilise the XRAM. I suspect, without doing
any real metrics, that I am severely under-utilisiing the XRAM at the moment.

Cheers,
--
Matt van de Werken
Electronics Engineer