Re: [avr-chat] Struggling to write usersig with avrdude on an xmega256a3

From: Travis Griggs
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Struggling to write usersig with avrdude on an xmega256a3
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:22:12 -0800

On Feb 11, 2013, at 12:15 AM, address@hidden (Joerg Wunsch) wrote:

> Travis Griggs <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> 0.00savrdude: stk600_xprog_page_erase(): unknown paged memory "usersig"
>
> Oops, please file a bug report under:
>
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=avrdude

I found the offending function, correlated it with the erase options, and added
two lines for the usersig erase. Tested that and it works! Patch attached if
interested. Thanks for your help Joerg, I'm thrilled this works.

--
Travis Griggs
"Ninety per cent of most magic merely consists of knowing one extra fact."