[avr-chat] Help with Timer 0

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [avr-chat] Help with Timer 0
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:54:04 -0800

I've done this before, but for some reason my timer is not counting (nor is the
interrupt firing). USART and TWI are working, so I know clkI/O is running. What
did I forget? Power register is all 0.

        TCCR0A  =       2 < WGM00;              //      Clear on compare match
(CTC)
        TCCR0B  =       3 < CS00;               //      clkIO/64
        OCR0A   =       125;                    //      1 ms compare match
period
        TIMSK0  =       1 << OCIE0A;            //      Enable compare match A
interrupt

--
Rick