Re: [avr-chat] Difficulty writing eeprom with JTAGICE3

From: Juergen Harms
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Difficulty writing eeprom with JTAGICE3
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:00:45 +0100

Thank you, this reply is helpful - I can stop looking for the magic configuration option that I might have missed, and there is hope that one day a fix will turn up.

I am afraid that I dont have the knowledge to efficiently help checking what Atmel Studio does - but if I can be of help doing things on the Linux side, tell me.

Otherwise I like the JTAG ICE3 very much - it is substantially faster and its small size makes working on the target device easier (and there is the lower price).

Juergen