[avr-chat] Microcontroller Supported?

From: Dane Ruyle
Subject: [avr-chat] Microcontroller Supported?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 09:56:24 -0800

Hello everyone,

I have 2 microcontrollers that are not on the list of AVRDude conf file.  Are they supported under something else?
Perhaps someone else has used this one before?  I am not skilled enough to create an entry in the conf file.

They are -

ATMEL  AT89C4051-24SI
STC 12C4052AD

The STC is from the same device but different revision, so I'd suspect the same settings for the Atmel chip will work for the STC chip.

If there is a big cross-reference somewhere online, please let me know.

Many thanks and hope this is what the list is for!